Sport360 picks out the main talking points from the sporting world with Roger Federer and Alan Shearer featuring this week.
Send us your favourite sporting quotes each week by using #360fans across social media.
“Tennis is a tough sport, there are no draws but if there was I’d be happy to share it with Rafa tonight.”
– Roger Federer pays tribute to Rafael Nadal after his thrilling Australian Open final win.
“I use Liverpool as an example. Liverpool are not even in Europe, they’ve got 16 league games left this season in four months, and they would have only had an extra four games [if they had progressed to the final]. It’s just crazy, I don’t understand it. I’m all for bringing young players into the team, but not six, seven or eight of them.”
– Alan Shearer questions Jurgen Klopp for selection after FA Cup defeat to Wolves
“On January 1 this year, Her Majesty the Queen made me a knight of the Realm. On 27 January, President Donald Trump seems to have made me an alien.”
– Olympic medallist Mo Farah on the travel ban preventing residents from seven Muslim-majority countries entering the US.
“It’s an interesting sign of life that you can change in a minute. My job is to put the emotion out of a situation. The main thing in a job is to stay calm and make the right decision.”
– Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has appealed to supporters not to give up on the season.
“She’s all right. She’s just old. It’s just an old lady injury.”
– Sydney Sixers’ captain Alyssa Healy on middle-order batswoman Sara McGlashan’s knee injury.
“Patriots Nation is loud, they have sick accents, they drink a lot of Dunkin (Donuts) coffee and they’re awesome. They’re the best.”
– Receiver Danny Amendola, on how he would describe Patriots fans.
Know more about Sport360 Application