The highlight of the weekend is the final game on Sunday when Southampton host Liverpool.
Ahead of every round of Premier League games, Sport360 – with some help from our friends at Opta Stats – will provide the pick of the facts and figures. Here are this week's highlights:
– PLAY: Sport360 World Cup Stick Cricket
– #360LIVE: Sport360's brand new FOOTBALL LIVE SCORES
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 21 – 19:00 (GST)
Aston Villa v Stoke City
- The Potters are unbeaten in their last four trips to Villa Park in the Premier League (W1 D3).
- Christian Benteke has scored in two of his three Barclays Premier League games against Stoke City.
- Aston Villa have scored just two goals in their last 10 Premier League matches.
- The Villans have lost seven of their last 10 EPL matches (W0 D3 L7) including the last five in a row.
- Only one team in top-flight history (Leicester 11 in 1977/78) have scored fewer goals after 25 games than Villa this term (12).
- 75% of the goals Aston Villa have scored have been netted in the first half of games, a league high.
- Villa have fired in a league low 67 shots on target in the Premier League this season.
Chelsea v Burnley
- Chelsea have kept 16 clean sheets in their last 20 Premier League home games, conceding just six goals in that run.
- Burnley have won just two of their 31 Premier League away games (W2 D5 L24) and kept just one clean sheet in those matches.
- All four shots on target in the first half of Burnley v Chelsea on the opening weekend of the Barclays Premier League season resulted in goals.
- Eight of Chelsea’s 11 shots versus Burnley came in the opening 36 minutes.
- Chelsea have won all three Premier League matches against Burnley.
- Burnley have conceded a league-high 16 headed goals this season, which also accounts for a division leading 37% of their total goals shipped.
- Danny Ings has scored in five of his last six Premier League matches.
Crystal Palace v Arsenal
- Crystal Palace have recovered the joint-most points from losing positions of any team in the Premier League (15 along with Spurs).
- Arsenal have won seven and lost none of the last 10 meetings with Crystal Palace in all competitions.
- The Eagles have won just seven of their 29 Barclays Premier League home London derbies.
- The Gunners are unbeaten in their last 11 visits to Selhurst Park in all competitions (W6 D5).
- Arsenal have conceded just five first half goals in their last 17 Premier League games and three of those came in one match (against Stoke City).
- Arsenal have won three of their six Premier League London derbies this season and all by a 2-1 scoreline. However, they have yet to keep a clean sheet in a capital clash.
- Crystal Palace have won just three of their last 14 Premier League games at Selhurst Park (W3 D4 L7).
Hull City v Queens Park Rangers
- Hull City have conceded an EPL high 11 goals from outside the box this season, while QPR are second (eight).
- QPR have allowed their opponents 139 shots on target against them, 10 more than any side.
- In the 44 meetings between the sides, there have been 15 draws, 15 QPR wins and 14 Hull victories.
- Three of the last four league meetings between Hull and QPR have ended as draws.
- There have been just five goals in those last four matches between Hull and QPR.
- Joey Barton is on a Premier League record run of seven consecutive yellow cards.
- QPR ended a run of seven EPL matches without a win with victory over Sunderland last time out (D2 L5).
- That victory also ended a Premier League record run of 11 away defeats since the start of a season.
- Hull City’s last four EPL wins have all been by a two-goal margin, three of them with a 2-0 scoreline.
- The Tigers have won just three of their last 14 Premier League home games (W3 D3 L8).
Sunderland v West Bromwich Albion
- Stephane Sessegnon has scored in three of his last four Barclays Premier League starts in this fixture, on two occasions for Sunderland and once as a West Brom player.
- WBA have collected more wins vs Sunderland than any other opponent in EPL history (eight times).
- West Brom have lost just one of the last 10 Premier League games against Sunderland (W7 D2 L1). The defeat came in their last visit to the Stadium of Light.
- Sunderland have won just one of their last eight Premier League matches (W1 D2 L5).
- Sunderland have netted just six goals in their last nine Premier League home games.
- The Black Cats have won just two of their last 14 EPL matches at home (W2 D6 L6).
- Sunderland have conceded a league-high five own goals in the Premier League this season.
- West Brom have lost just one of their last six Premier League matches (W2 D3 L1).
- The Baggies have scored a league high 54% of their goals from set pieces.
- Jermain Defoe has scored in three of his last five Premier League appearances against West Brom.
Swansea City v Manchester United
- The Swans have scored just nine goals in their last 11 Premier League games and not more than once in a game in that run.
- After losing six and winning none of their first eight league visits to Swansea, Man Utd have won two and lost none of the last three.
- The Red Devils had won five and lost none of the six Barclays Premier League games against Swansea before defeat on the opening day of this campaign at Old Trafford.
- Manchester United have conceded a league high 46% of their goals from set pieces.
- However, no team has scored fewer goals from set pieces than Swansea (4) and no team has netted a lower proportion via this route (14%).
- The Red Devils have lost just one of their last 15 Premier League matches (W10 D4 L1). In that 15 game run, they have picked up more points than any other team in the top flight.
- Swansea have won just one of their last seven Premier League games (W1 D3 L3).
- Wayne Rooney has yet to fire in a single shot on target in six games in 2015 in the Premier League.
- Only Chelsea (18.6%) have scored with a higher proportion of their chances than Man Utd (18.0%).
SATURDAY FEBRUARY 21 – 21:30 (GST)
Manchester City v Newcastle United
- Yaya Toure has scored five goals in his last six Barclays Premier League appearances against Newcastle.
- Newcastle United have failed to score in their last four Premier League games against Man City.
- Sergio Aguero has scored in four of his six Premier League appearances against Newcastle United.
- Manchester City are unbeaten in their last 16 Premier League matches against the Magpies (W14 D2 L0) and have won the last 10 in a row.
- Newcastle have scored a divisional high 71% of their goals in the second half this season.
- Manchester City have scored a league high 31 goals in the second half of matches.
- Papiss Demba Cisse has the best minutes per goal rate of any player in the EPL this season (74).
- Manchester City have attempted 423 shots this season, a higher tally than any other team.
- The Magpies have scored a league-high nine goals through substitutes this season in the Premier League.
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 22 – 16:00 (GST)
Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United
- Harry Kane has scored 11 goals in his last 10 Premier League matches for Tottenham.
- There have been three red cards in the last two Premier League meetings between West Ham and Spurs.
- Eight of Spurs’ last 10 Premier League victories have been by a 2-1 scoreline.
- Tottenham Hotspur have conceded more penalties than any other Premier League side this season (7).
- Spurs have recovered the joint-most points from losing positions of any team in the EPL (15 along with Palace).
- The Hammers have won just one of their last eight Premier League matches (W1 D4 L3).
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 22 – 18:05 (GST)
Everton v Leicester City
- Nigel Pearson’s side have kept fewer clean sheets than any other team in the top flight this season (4).
- Leicester City have lost their last four Premier League matches in a row.
- Everton have failed to score in six of their last nine EPL matches and won just one in that nine-match run (W1 D3 L5).
- There have been just four goals scored in the last five Premier League matches involving Everton.
- Everton have won none of their last four home EPL matches (W0 D3 L1) and scored just one goal.
- No team has conceded fewer fouls than Everton this season (251), while only Crystal Palace have given away more than Leicester City (326).
- The Foxes have lost nine and won just one of their last 11 Premier League away matches.
SUNDAY FEBRUARY 22 – 20:15 (GST)
Southampton v Liverpool
- Saints have allowed their opponents just 66 shots on target this season, fewer than any other side.
- Liverpool have had 14 different scorers in the EPL this season, the joint-most along with Arsenal.
- Raheem Sterling has scored in both of his last two Premier League games against Southampton.
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last nine Barclays Premier League matches (W6 D3).
- Liverpool have now scored 101 Premier League penalties, more than any other side.
- Brendan Rodgers’ side have shipped 62% of their goals in the second half, the highest proportion in the top flight.
- Southampton have won only one of their last seven home EPL matches where the opposition has scored.
- Following five successive wins, the Saints have won just two of their last seven EPL home matches (W2 D2 L3).
- Jose Fonte has made more interceptions than any other player in the Premier League this season (71).
- Graziano Pelle has had the most shots of any EPL player this season (73, excluding blocked shots).
All statistics and facts are brought to you by Opta Sports.
Know more about Sport360 Application